Flash Slideshow

Monday, February 13, 2006

Lost Penguin


The secret is out. I have this strange thing for penguins and monkeys. Not the kind of strange that lands one in the psych ward. Just the strange kind that gets you those odd stares during the family gatherings. So here I was driving to get some milk and bread. I was passing an elementary school and like many of the schools in this area they have butterfly gardens. Usually they attract my attention more during the season when the flowers are blooming but I thought I saw a penguin. I turned the car around and sure enough, there it was. sitting there next to the bench in the little butterfly garden. I had share this one with everyone.
I think he might be lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

cute penguin. I dont think your fascination is strange at all...I myself have the same draw to moose and bear....and old wooden things. lol

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

Neat Penguin. Hope you saw the movie March of the Penguin's it was great. :)

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home