Flash Slideshow

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last Abstract, I promise


I had to do just one more. In honor of everyone who loves to take the classic abstract photo of the windows in buildings. I'm not making fun of them. Some of them are really beautiful. This one is not one of those beautiful shots but it was something I wanted to duplicate. A tribute if you may. Side note: I scored my highest challenge thus far in the recent free study. Thanks for everyone who has helped me through these learning curve days. I wish I could spend more time commenting on all the challenge entries but my wife would divorce me for having an affair with the computer. I'll keep up the best I can. Wow, I'm still amazed at the art many of my fellow DPCers produce. I pay respects with humble admiration. If you are reading this but not a member of the DPC crew and would like a great place to learn from the Professionals I highly encourage you to join. Off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home