Flash Slideshow

Thursday, January 26, 2006

World in a Bowl.


After watching my fish for awhile I decided to try to do a picture that represents what they see. So that's todays picture. After several shots using plastic clear wrap to capture the natural light on the surface and a little warping this is what I got. I read that fish can actually see in color and have a far sharper definition towards objects than humans do. However their limited to only 10-15 feet. Interesting. File that away for strange things to know that no one cares about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Cool in a freaky sort of way!

6:39 PM  
Blogger enash said...

Photo Process: Took and empty fish bowl and placed the camera in the bottom of it. Then I covered the top with clear wrap and wrinkled it a bit. The clear wrap caught the light reflections in the room. Used the camera remote to snap the shutter. Then I took the image into the photo editor and manipulated the photo to provide a slight ripple effect.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home