Flash Slideshow

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Failed attempt to relax


The irony. The member DPChallenge this week involves capturing a photo that portrays zen qualities of relaxation and there is no possible way I could even relax to feel like capturing such a gesture. Why you ask? Recently I had an interview for a new position at the University. I feel the interview went well and I should find out sometime early this week but until then I'm a nutcase. Cross your fingers and hope my bribe was large enough. Todays photo is title, "apple orchard". I came across a random scene while taking a walk this afternoon. I might add that there isn't an apple tree within sight so I thought it was odd. If something strikes me as odd, the photo is taken. That's how I roll. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home